Liquid Face Lift – Costs, Side Effects And Information About Surgery
Liquid face lift as a term suggests that it is a face lift surgery however in reality liquid face lift is a way to describe the complete facial rejuvenation using the various dermal fillers. Each dermal filler has its characteristics and longevity and surgeon performing the liquid face lift use the dermal fillers to do the complete facial contouring by injecting the liquid gels of varying quantities at the specified targeted areas of the face.
- The liquid face lift procedure is done to patients who want to
- Have their face rejuvenated and look less aged
- Or they want to have less wrinkled look
- Or they want to look fresh and have better contours of the face.
- Dermal fillers Used
The dermal fillers used in the Liquid face lift are
- Juvderm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra Plus,
- restylane injections
The main thing to note is that almost always all the surgeons will use Botox to relax the muscles and then use the new age dermal fillers to give a fuller volume to the targeted areas.
For volumizing effect the fillers that are generally used are – Sculptra and Juvederm Plus
- For anti wrinkle treatment – Restylane is used
- For lip augmentation – Juvederm and/or Botox is used
- The major areas targeted in the full liquid face lift are
- Lips, mid cheek and the Marionette lines
Advantages over the face lift surgery are that you will not have to have any surgery and you can very easily be out of the surgeon’s office in an hour or so. Plus there is no permanent reconfiguration of the face and the process is totally reversible as the dermal fillers effect will only last for six months to a year.
There may be several post treatment visits to the surgeons office so as to make sure everything is going fine and he may do some touch up treatments when the effect of the dermal fillers starts to weaken.
There may be some swelling and redness that may be there. For reducing the swelling make sure that you use ice packs after consultation with the doctors.